At Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, our main goal is to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day at our track. Please take a minute to read over our drag strip gate policies so you can prepare in advance for what is permitted and prohibited.
Individuals may leave the facility and return ONLY if they have their original ticket in-hand upon arrival with a hand stamp.
If you have any additional questions please check out our FAQ section or contact us at 317-969-8600. Thank you for helping us to provide everyone with an enjoyable experience at our track!
The following items are allowed entry into Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park as long as they meet the standards stated below:
- Coolers no larger than 14x14x14
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, and cameras
- Seat cushions and seat backs
- Strollers are permitted through the gates but not allowed in the grandstand areas.
- All items brought through the gates are subject to be searched.
The following may NOT enter the admission gates or be left in or around the gate area:
- Firearms, fireworks, sharp objects or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- No alcohol or drugs (unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary).
- No bicycles, scooters, skateboards, or personal golf carts.
- No glass containers, folding chairs, coolers larger than 14x14x14
- No pets (unless registered aide dog)
- Smoking is strictly prohibited and enforced in all spectator seating areas.
- Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated