Indianapolis Cars & Coffee is excited to kick off their 2023 season by inviting Cars & Coffee organizations across the Midwest to this Saturday, April 22nd event – making this one of the largest gatherings they’ve ever hosted!
To accommodate out-of-towners, the event will run to 2pm – with additional opportunities to stick around and enjoy Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park’s Hoosier Hundred practice for free!
- Indy Cars and Coffee: 8 am – 2 pm
- Who: All cars and auto enthusiasts welcome from across the Midwest!
- Cost: FREE
- Coffee available for purchase via MOTW Coffee with % proceeds going to Folds of Honor Indiana
- Lucas Oil IRP will have concession stands open all-day
- Dragstrip Fun Runs: 10 am – 2 pm
- Link for more info and to sign up for Fun Runs
- Fun Runs allow those attending to experience the drag strip behind the wheel of their vehicle!
- Who: Indy Cars & Coffee attendees who meet Lucas Oil IRP guidelines – will have more details on age restrictions and any safety equipment required.
- Cost: $30 – Anyone who purchases a Fun Run ticket will receive a tech card & will get a FREE ticket to Sunday’s (4/23) Hoosier Hundred at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park.
- Hoosier Hundred Practice: 12:30 – 3:40 pm
- During Indy Cars & Coffee, attendees will be able to watch practice in the oval for Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park’s 70th Anniversary Hoosier Hundred. The Hoosier Hundred takes place the day after IC&C (on Sunday 4/23).
- Who: All car enthusiasts welcome!
- Cost: FREE
- Practice Times
- Oval Pit Gates Open: 10 am
- Oval Practice 1: 12:30- 1:30 pm
- Vintage Practice: 1:35 – 2:35 pm
- Oval Practice 2: 2:40 – 3:40 pm
February 19, 2023 1:00 PM
Car Show and Fun Runs