Skip to content

SCHEDULE UPDATE: April 9-10 Race Weekend Adjusted Due to Weather

Due to unfavorable weather conditions scheduled for Saturday, April 9, the previously-scheduled test and tune session and gamblers race on Saturday has been canceled. We still plan to hold the first Brown’s Oil E.T. Bracket Series race of the season on Sunday, April 10.

For the weekend, Friday night camping will not be available. Instead, the gates will open for overnight camping between 4:00 and 7:00 PM on Saturday and competitors will not have to pay camping fees. As previously mentioned, the Saturday test and tune has been canceled.

On Sunday, April 10, the gates will open at 8:00 AM and we plan to start racing at 10:00 AM with two rounds of qualifying. If weather conditions force a start time after 11:00 AM for on-track activity, racers will receive one round of qualifying. First round buybacks will still be available.

There will not be opportunities for testing or licensing during the weekend due to the condensed schedule window. Stay tuned to Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park social media and web platforms for updates throughout this weekend and the 2022 race season.