Indianapolis Cars & Coffee is excited to kick off their 2023 season by inviting Cars & Coffee organizations across the Midwest to this Saturday, April 22nd event – making this one of the largest gatherings they’ve ever hosted!
To accommodate out-of-towners, the event will run to 2pm – with additional opportunities to stick around and enjoy Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park’s Hoosier Hundred practice for free!
- Indy Cars and Coffee: 8 am – 2 pm
- Who: All cars and auto enthusiasts welcome from across the Midwest!
- Cost: FREE
- Coffee available for purchase via MOTW Coffee with % proceeds going to Folds of Honor Indiana
- Lucas Oil IRP will have concession stands open all-day
- Dragstrip Fun Runs: 10 am – 2 pm
- Link for more info and to sign up for Fun Runs
- Fun Runs allow those attending to experience the drag strip behind the wheel of their vehicle!
- Who: Indy Cars & Coffee attendees who meet Lucas Oil IRP guidelines – will have more details on age restrictions and any safety equipment required.
- Cost: $30