During the Dodge Power Brokers NHRA U.S. Nationals, trackside RV parking and camping packages are available.
Below is information about trackside RV parking at the Dodge Power Brokers NHRA U.S. Nationals. To be added to the list of future event availability, please contact Cody Farris at cfarris@NHRA.com or 317-969-8334.
- Park inside spectator gates
- Less than 80 feet from the drag strip
- Four full event general admission tickets
- Parking space of 20′ x 50′
- Parking for accessory vehicle
- Ten trackside camping exclusive access wristbands
- Must be parked by Thursday of the event
- Total package price is $1,300.00
- All buyers from the previous year receive the first right to renew their space for the following year
- No hookups of any kind, but there is sanitary service available for purchase
Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park has camping spaces available for the Dodge Power Brokers NHRA U.S. Nationals. The features and terms of camping at the track are listed below – and questions can be directed to Scott Porter at the contact points listed below.
- Camp at the facility
- $125.00 per space for the duration of the event
- Camp directly on the historic grounds of Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park
- Sleep in the comfort of your own RV, camper, or tent during the World’s Greatest Drag Race
- Pump Service available
- Located just before event parking near the main entrance
- For any camping questions, contact Cody Farris at cfarris@NHRA.com or 317-969-8334
- To purchase camping for the Dodge Power Brokers NHRA U.S. Nationals, CLICK HERE.
Raceview Family Campground:
Located directly across the street, Raceview Family Campground has both parking and camping. They have primitive and electrical sites. For all information, visit their page by clicking HERE.