Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park offers camping for a variety of events throughout the racing season – from events such as the Dodge Power Brokers NHRA U.S. Nationals to the Carb Night Classic – and much more in between! To visit our full schedule of events and their experience options, please click here.
While camping at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, please note the information listed below – including relevant rules and policies
- Primitive campsites at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park do not offer power or water hookups.
- Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park does not offer shower facilities to camping guests.
- Only elevated, contained fire pits are allowed in Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park campgrounds.
- Pets are allowed in the campground area, but may not pass through spectator gates – with the exception of service animals. Animals should be on a leash and guests should clean up after them.
- For primitive camp spaces (not including U.S. Nationals trackside RV parking) it is first come, first served for space location.
- Primitive camp spaces are generally 20’x20′ in size.
- Vehicles should travel at no more than five (5) miles per hour in the camping lots.
- Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park is not liable for loss of property while on our property.
PROHIBITED LIST OF ITEMS/BEHAVIORS*
- Firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Fireworks or flares.
- Any form of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drone devices with remote control capability.
- Illegal drugs, substances, or drug paraphernalia.
- Golf carts and/or scooters are not allowed in Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park campsites – with the exception of those with ADA needs.
* – The above-listed items are subject to change and this list is non-exhaustive at the discretion of Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park.
For the Dodge Power Brokers NHRA U.S. Nationals, here are camping policies.
US NATIONALS RV TRACKSIDE CAMPING INFORMATION
- Park inside spectator gates
- Less than 80 feet from the drag strip
- Four full event general admission tickets
- Parking space of 20′ x 50′
- Parking for accessory vehicle
- Ten trackside camping exclusive access wristbands
- Must be parked by Thursday of the event
- Total package price is $1,300.00
- All buyers from the previous year receive the first right to renew their space for the following year
- No hookups of any kind, but there is sanitary service available for purchase
US NATIONALS GENERAL CAMPING INFORMATION
- Camp at the facility
- $125.00 per space for the duration of the event
- Camp directly on the historic grounds of Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park
- Sleep in the comfort of your own RV, camper, or tent during the World’s greatest drag race
- Pump Service available
- Located just before event parking near the main entrance
Individuals with questions regarding camping at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park should contact Tyler Schorm (firstname.lastname@example.org) for U.S. Nationals needs, and Gabbi Baker (gbaker@NHRA.com) for all other events.